216 Ozark Hall
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
- University of Arkansas hosts the South Central GSA meeting!
- Dr. Jack Cothren on the Editorial Advisory Board for the Earth Imaging Journal
- Dr. Dave Stahle's research: Study Shows Drought Contributed to Typhus Epidemics in Mexico from 1655 to 1918
- Dr. Song Feng's Climate Study Projects Major Changes in Vegetation Distribution by 2100
- Dr. Chris Liner elected to lead national professional organizatoin
- U of A Rededicates Ozark Hall
The Department of Geosciences at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville is pleased to offer the following undergraduate and graduate degree programs:
We offer special field camps, Organizations, and Research Programs and Facilities that allow students to hone their skills and prepare for rewarding careers in all areas of the geosciences. We invite you to learn more about our degree programs, our accomplished faculty, and our campus.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about the many opportunities awaiting students in the geosciences.